A versatile winter clothing system for extreme sailing in wet and cold environments that can be worn as single layers or combined when the temperature drops. The new Thermoskin collection features zoned thermal insulation, wind, water and UV protection, X4 Flex stretch panels for fit and flexibility and strategically reinforced Di Guard protection points as well as Junior Performance Hiking Pad compatibility.
- 4/3mm neoprene
- Zoned neoprene technology
- High loft Thermoskin neoprene protects the torso
- X4 superflex fabric across the shoulders, underarms and behind the knees for complete freedom of movement
- Abrasion resistant Di-Guard seat and knees
- Glued and blindstitched construction for a waterproof seal
- SuperFlex neck opening eliminates the need for a zipper
- Low profile leg seals with silicon grip print
- Embossed knee protection
- Relief zipper
- Compatible with Gill Junior Performance Hiking Pads - no need for hikers anymore!
- Size Chart
Available in Black