- Durable lightweight drysuit for waterproof comfort and increased freedom of movement.
- Fully waterproof and breathable lightweight OS3 nylon W/P (waterproof): 10 000 mm MVP (breathable): 5 000 g/m2/24hr
- Stitched and Taped waterproof seams Metalite GlideSkin neck and cuffs (JUNIOR Model - latex)
- TIZIP Dry zipper on front side
- Hook & Loop adjustable waist strap
- Reinforced knees and seatpart
- Waterproof latex Socks
- Size Chart
Limited Stock - Junior Size Only
Note: Use additional kneepads if sailing on a boat with sandpaper or rough deck. WARNING: Close the zipper properly before entering the water. Entering the water with the zipper not closed can be extremely dangerous. Make sure the zipper is securely locked. It is always recommended to wear a lifejacket with a drysuit and knee protection if you are sitting or kneeling on rough surfaces. Submerge into the water and check if you are still buoyant. Let all excess air out to prevent rolling around in the water. The possibility of getting a leak in the suit by accident impact malfunction or misuse can cause ruptures/broken seams /ripped cuffs or broken zippers. This can cause really dangerous situations by instant cold water flooding. Sailing is at own risk. Big impact from waves and crashes could damage the suit and make it leak. Make sure you have safety precautions. This suit is not suitable for Diving.