Profurl - part of the Wichard Group based in Thiers, France. Founded in the 1980’s, Profurl has always been there for ocean racing skippers.
Profurl is proud to be associated with a host of renowned sailors and champion skippers, including
- Louis Burton, skipper of the IMOCA Bureau Vallée 3
- Ian lipinski, skipper of the Class 40 Crédit Mutuel
- Mathieu Perraut, skipper of the Class 40 Inter Invest
- Julie Simon, Jean Marre, Victoire Martinet in mini 6.50 – series category
- Marien Gendron in mini 6.50 – proto category.
The Profurl brand is also active in a number of other projects focused on adventure, scientific research, and solidarity with others.
- The Maewan association - a 7-year world tour and sporting, humanitarian, and educational projects
- The Nagalaka expedition by Sébastien Roubinet in the north of the Canadian archipelago.
Profurl’s history is inextricably linked with that of ocean races, with victory after victory in some of the most prestigious competitions and daring challenges over the next decades: The Route du Rhum, the Vendée Globe, Jules Verne Trophy, the Backwards World Tour and more.
For more than 40 years, Profurl has been inspired by the open sea to develop products of unparalleled quality to sailing enthusiasts of all stripes.
Please contact the VR Super Store Crew for further information via +44 (0)1753 681941 or email@example.com - FULL PROFURL RANGE COMING SHORTLY - CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR REQUESTS.